Wednesday, March 25, 2009

To Thomas

Our cousin Thomas has been feeling a little under the weather for the last few days. He is the same age as Madison (just 1 month older). They attend the same school and same ward, so they see a lot of each other. They ride to school together every day, and Madison has really missed seeing him this week.

We love Thomas for his big smile, great attitude, and caring personality. Last year he and Madison were even in the same school class together, and Thomas was a great friend to Madison all day long.

Here are Thomas and Madison at 3 and 2 months old. I think both of their personalities shine through in this picture...Thomas happy as can be (I think he's giving the "thumbs up" here), and Madison concerned and hesitant.

Here is a photo of the two of them from last year:

What a great kid. We love you Thomas!!!! Get better soon!

2 comments:

vocalise said...

Matt showed me photos today of Thomas when I dropped in on Matt. I could NOT believe it. Bless his heart. You are such great friends.

hayleyrowan said...

i love that picture of those two when they were babies, so cute. thomas will be like a big brother to madison, which she'll love.