Friday, September 26, 2008

Silly girls





This morning we had cousin Emily over to play. She and Camille are just a few weeks apart in age. It is so fun to watch them together and see their friendship grow. Today they were being very silly and doing a dance show (I'm not sure what the glasses and one glove on Camille are about--but she was very serious about it). Watching them together always makes me smile.

3 comments:

Mother of Three said...

Those are really cute pictures! Little girls are so fun! And congrats to Laura! She will make a great teacher some day! Thanks again for tonight!

Molly Jae said...

I'm worried about Emi's influence on Camille, they certainly do have a wild streak!

Derek and Becca Theurer said...

I just stumbled on to your blog today for the first time. Those girls are so funny. Looking at all of those pictures makes me wish that we could be in Merced. Thank goodness for blogging, though. It makes me feel a little less far from home.